My dad taught me how to microwave corn when I was younger and it always worked great but you had to husk it after! I finally figured out a way to skip that step and have the most perfect corn to eat!
Each corn should be cooked for 4 minutes. So if you want to pile in 3 corn on the cobs in the microwave, you’ll need to set the time to 12 minutes.
- Corn on the cob
- Cutting Board
- Hot pads
- Place the corn in the microwave, husk and all (no soaking needed).
- Cook for 4 minutes.
- Pull out with a hot pad and cut off the end of the corn (towards where the stalk was cut off) and squeeze the other end until corn is showing.
- Take another hot pad and pull out the corn.
- Ta-da! No strings and perfectly steamed!
- Top with butter and salt/pepper. Enjoy.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.