This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
If you're on the keto or a low carb diet, you can still have coleslaw!! Thanks to Jessi Lui for the recipe. Also, try our cilantro jalapeno lime coleslaw recipe!
- 1 package coleslaw mix (16 oz)
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar (or white)
- 1⁄4 cup onion (thinly sliced)
- ½ Tbsp stevia or erythritol sweetener
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1⁄8 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 tsp celery seed
- 1⁄2 cup mayo
- In a bowl, add the coleslaw and onions together.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the apple cider vinegar, stevia, salt, lemon juice, pepper, celery seed, mayo, and heavy whipping cream together.
- Pour over the coleslaw and chill in the fridge for 1-2 hours.