This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make these keto buffalo chicken tenders for a dinner! Low carb and deliciously crispy just like the real thing! (Thanks Carly!)
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 1 egg
- 1 cup almond flour
- Buffalo sauce
- 1 TBSP heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, whisk an egg with the heavy whipping cream.
- In a separate bowl, combine salt, pepper, and almond flour.
- Dip the chicken tenders into the egg then into the almond flour. Coat all over with a fork.
- Grease a baking sheet and place the tenders on it.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Broil for 1-2 minutes on high to get them crispier.
- Toss with buffalo sauce and enjoy!