I recently have started the ketogenic diet which means eating almost no carbs (20g a day) and I came across this cheesy bread recipe that uses very little carbs. Thanks to Beth LeDonne for sharing with me. You will not be disappointed!
Servings: 1-2 (this is a small personal size so you might want to double or triple for a family)
Watch me make it live…
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese (use 1 cup if you REALLY love cheese like me!)
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Pinch of Italian seasoning (optional)
- Parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and pat it out like you would pizza dough into parchment paper (not wax!) Sprinkle with some salt.
- Bake for approx. 15 minutes.
- Broil on high for 1-2 minutes to get a crisper top and brown edges.
- Cut with a pizza cutter and dip in some Raos marinara sauce!
Find more of our low carb recipes here.Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.