This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄3 cup sifted coconut flour
- 1⁄4 tsp baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 tsp salt
- 1⁄4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Put tin foil over a cookie sheet then grease it. You could also use a muffin tin.
- Whisk together eggs, butter, salt, and garlic powder.
- Add the coconut flour and baking powder and whisk until no lumps left.
- Fold in the cheddar cheese.
- Put drops of dough using an ice cream scoop onto the greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 14-16 minutes.
- Let cool for 4-8 minutes. Enjoy!
Check out our other keto recipes here!