Make these delicious Easter magic cookie bars…everyone LOVES them!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Easter Magic Cookie Bars
- 1 Stick of Unsalted Butter
- 2 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 Can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Cups of Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter Chips
- 1/2 Cup Quick Cook Oats
- 1/2 Cup Sweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 Cup Easter M&Ms
Combine Melted Butter and Graham Cracker Crumbs until Crumbly.
Press Cracker Crumbs into the bottom of a 9x13 Baking Dish that has been lined with Parchment Paper.
Pour Sweetened Condensed Milk over the Graham Cracker Crumbs.
Sprinkle with Oats, Coconut, Chocolate Chips, Peanut Butter Chips, and M&Ms.
Bake at 350 Degrees for around 25-30 minutes.
Let the cookie bars cool completely.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.