This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make these delicious Easter magic cookie bars...everyone LOVES them!
Easter Magic Cookie Bars
- 1 Stick of Unsalted Butter
- 2 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 Can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Cups of Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter Chips
- ½ Cup Quick Cook Oats
- ½ Cup Sweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 Cup Easter M&Ms
- Combine Melted Butter and Graham Cracker Crumbs until Crumbly.
- Press Cracker Crumbs into the bottom of a 9x13 Baking Dish that has been lined with Parchment Paper.
- Pour Sweetened Condensed Milk over the Graham Cracker Crumbs.
- Sprinkle with Oats, Coconut, Chocolate Chips, Peanut Butter Chips, and M&Ms.
- Bake at 350 Degrees for around 25-30 minutes.
- Let the cookie bars cool completely.