Here’s a cute and easy Halloween treat to make for a party ~ pretzel witch wart fingers!
- Pretzel Rods
- Sliced Almonds
- Black Food Dye
- Green Candy Melts
1. Open the bag of Green Candy Melts and melt over a low-medium heat on the stove. Pour melted candy melts into a tall glass.
2. Open the bag of pretzel rods and dip each pretzel rod into the melted green candy melts. Let the excess drip off into the cup and then place the pretzel rod onto a cookie sheet lined with wax paper. Allow the pretzels a minute or two to dry and then move the pretzels to a second cookie sheet lined with wax paper. This insures that your pretzel won’t dry in a puddle of candy melts.
3. While the candy melts are still wet, place one sliced almond onto the top of each pretzel rod. Push the sliced almond into the candy melts a bit to create a cuticle.
4. While the candy melts are still slightly wet, take a toothpick and draw lines onto the witches fingers to create knuckles. Add green sprinkles while the candy melts are still wet to create warts if desired.
5. Once the candy melts have dried, paint black food dye onto the sliced almonds. Allow food dye to dry before serving.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.