Instead of using toxic bleach toilet cleaner, make some of these natural lemon toilet fizzies to pop in the toilet whenever they are getting gross! Let it dissolve, scrub the sides and let sit for 10 minutes. It will be sparkly clean and smelling fresh!
Lemon Toilet Fizzies
- ½ cup baking soda
- ¼ cup citric acid
- 15 drops Lemon Essential Oil
- 10-15 spritz of water from spray bottle
- Add all ingredients together in bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Pack firmly into silicon molds and let dry 12 hours.
- Once dry, pop out of molds. Store in glass container.
- To use, simply drop one into toilet. Once it's completely finished fizzing, scrub with toilet brush.