This delicious loaded mashed cauliflower was shared by Mackenzie Stauffer! You will not miss regular mashed potatoes if you are on the keto diet or a low carb diet.
- 2-3 slices of bacon
- 3 TBSP butter
- 1 pound cauliflower florettes
- 4 oz sour cream
- 2 TBSP chives
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Cut up the cauliflower florettes and steam. (Here's 3 ways to steam it).
- Drain excess water and let sit for a minute.
- Cook bacon and set aside.
- Add the cauliflower, sour cream, butter, garlic, salt/pepper to taste, and half of the cheese into a food processor then pulse until its the consistency of mashed potatoes.
- Place in a casserole dish or single serve dishes.
- Top with the other half of cheese and chives. Cut the bacon into crumbles and sprinkle on top.
- Broil on high for 3-4 minutes.
Find more of our low carb recipes here.