We love making flower pot crafts, especially because they are under a buck a piece at most craft stores! We used mini clay pots to make this cute little angel craft! You can just have her sitting as decor or attach a ribbon to hang on the christmas tree.
Flower Pot Angel
- Paint the pot white except the rim. Glue a decor tape around the rim.
- Paint the large wooden bead with the body colored paint.
- Draw her eyes, mouth, blush, then draw with black felt.
- Stick the baby hair on the top of the wooden bead. Then fold a circle out of the silver pipe cleaner, it will be the halo on top of her head, and glue it.
- Paint the wooden beads golden, then tie them on the gold twine, knot them, and glue the resulting legs to the bottom of the pot.
- Draw the shape of the wings on the glittered foam paper sheet and cut it out.
- Glue the gold pipe cleaner to the back of the pot. Under the arms glue the wings. Glue the decor star on the arms. Glue the head on the top of the pot.