These mini sweet pepper poppers are SO addicting! Perfect to make for appetizers or a side for dinner. They have the perfect crunch, sweetness, and cheesiness!
- Bag of mini sweet peppers
- Cream cheese (8oz)
- Garlic powder
- Cheddar cheese
- 2 slices of bacon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut the mini peppers in half.
- Scoop and scrape out the seeds.
- Spoon cream cheese in the peppers then sprinkle with garlic powder and salt.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
- Cut 2 slices of bacon into small pieces then put them on top of the peppers.
- Bake 20-22 minutes. If the bacon isn’t crispy broil for 2 minutes.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.