Make some fun oreo jello shots! You get alcohol AND cookies in one! YUM!!
Yields: 1 dozen
- 1 1/2 inch round cookie cutter
- 2 envelopes Knox unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup vanilla vodka
- 1/2 cup Pinnacle whipped vodka
- 1 cup boiling water
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 Oreo cookies
1. Open the 2 gelatin packets and pour the powder into a medium mixing bowl.
2. Add both vodkas to the gelatin and allow to sit for 2 minutes to allow the gelatin to “pillow”.
3. Add the boiling water and whisk briskly until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
4. Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
5. Slowly whisk in the sweetened condensed milk until mixed well.
6. Spray the bottom of a 8 x 8 baking pan with a cooking spray like Pam. Pour the gelatin mixture into the coated pan and chill for 4 hours or until completely set.
7. Line a cookie sheet with wax or parchment paper. Untwist 12 Oreo cookies and remove the creme filling from each cookie. Place 12 cookie pieces with the insides facing up on the lined cookie sheet.
8. Use the round cookie cutter to cut out circle shapes from the gelatin and place on each of the 12 Oreo cookie pieces. Place the remaining cookie halves on top to resemble Oreo cookies.
9. ENJOY!!Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.