This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make this twist on pizza and pasta together! Your family will love it! SO yummy and easy!
Pizza Pasta Casserole
- 1 lb ground beef
- 24 oz spaghetti sauce jar
- 1 medium white or yellow onion
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 30 pepperoni slices
- 16 oz pasta
- salt/pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook the pasta until al dente, set aside.
- Brown ground beef in a skillet and drain any grease. Add in onions and saute for a few minutes until soft. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Dump in spaghetti sauce with the noodles and stir. Heat for 2 minutes.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9x13 dish and top with cheese/pepperonis.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.