Make this twist on pizza and pasta together! Your family will love it! SO yummy and easy!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Pizza Pasta Casserole
- 1 lb ground beef
- 24 oz spaghetti sauce jar
- 1 medium white or yellow onion
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 30 pepperoni slices
- 16 oz pasta
- salt/pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook the pasta until al dente, set aside.
- Brown ground beef in a skillet and drain any grease. Add in onions and saute for a few minutes until soft. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Dump in spaghetti sauce with the noodles and stir. Heat for 2 minutes.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9x13 dish and top with cheese/pepperonis.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.