Growing up, I despised the thought of even touching a brussel sprout, but after trying this oven roasted brussel sprout recipe, I can eat them like CANDY! For real. Even my husband gets excited for dinner when I make these.
Oven Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- 1 ½ pounds Brussels sprouts
- 3 tablespoons good olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Start by cutting off the stem end of the brussels sprouts. Then cut in half lengthwise. Remove any leaves that fall off.
- Toss in a bowl with olive oil then sprinkle on the salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Mix.
- Pour the brussel sprouts on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until crispy and browned. Shake the pan once in the middle of cooking.