It’s shark week!! Make some fun perler bead shark keychains for a craft!
- 5.5” square pegboard
- Perler beads
- Perler bead ironing paper
- Small bead tweezers
1. Use your bead tweezers to carefully pick up one blue bead at a time and place it onto your pegboard. It’s easiest if you start at the left side.
2. Use your beads to make the outline of the top of the shark.
3. Then use your white beads to outline the bottom of the shark, adding in the few black beads you need.
4. Leave a small 2 bead opening on the tail like pictured.
5. Once your bead pattern is finished, carefully place a piece of ironing paper over top the beads and iron (no water or steam) for several seconds or until you can see the beads start to fuse together.
6. Remove the iron and carefully pull the paper back off the pegboard (careful this will be hot) and peel the beads off the paper and immediately press flat with your pegboard.
7. Once your beads have cooled, carefully open the keychain and place it in the two open holes in the tail of the sharks.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.