This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Craving a delicious fall drink? Try this pumpkin spice latte milkshake...you will not be disappointed!
Pumpkin Spice Latte Milkshake Recipe
- 1 cup milk
- ⅓ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup brewed coffee cooled
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- Whipped cream & pumpkin pie spice for garnish
- Add milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and coffee to your blender and mix well.
- Add ice cream and mix again, until just combined.
- Pour into your milkshake glass and garnish with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)