Craving a delicious fall drink? Try this pumpkin spice latte milkshake…you will not be disappointed!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Pumpkin Spice Latte Milkshake Recipe
- 1 cup milk
- ⅓ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup brewed coffee cooled
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- Whipped cream & pumpkin pie spice for garnish
- Add milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and coffee to your blender and mix well.
- Add ice cream and mix again, until just combined.
- Pour into your milkshake glass and garnish with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.