This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Plastic Pumpkin Monster
- Plastic spoons teeth
- Plastic dollar pumpkin bucket
- Hot glue gun
- Heat gun or torch
- Black paint
- Place pumpkin face side down and cut the opening in top to mouth liking.
- Paint the inside black.
- Heat spoons to mold into teeth by heating one side then when soft press on flat surface and fold over til you get desired look.
- Glue to the inside of pumpkin using glue gun.
- Once done and dry you are ready for paint or you can leave as is.
- Once teeth are done glue them in place inside.