Plastic Pumpkin Stone Makeover
- 3 Plastic pumpkin pails
- Black spray paint
- Stone textured Rustoelum spray paint
- Black acrylic paint/paint brush
- Floral arrangements/skeletons
- Put some sand in each pumpkin bucket then super glue/hot glue them stacked together.
- Spray paint them black and let dry.
- Spray with the stone textured spray and let dry.
- Use a paintbrush and go back into the face details with black paint.
- Stuff some flowers inside the top and plastic skeletons!
If you’re asking yourself “What can I make using plastic pumpkin buckets?” check out all our other dollar plastic pumpkin bucket ideas here!Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.