This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Plastic Pumpkin Stone Makeover
- 3 Plastic pumpkin pails
- Black spray paint
- Stone textured Rustoelum spray paint
- Black acrylic paint/paint brush
- Floral arrangements/skeletons
- Put some sand in each pumpkin bucket then super glue/hot glue them stacked together.
- Spray paint them black and let dry.
- Spray with the stone textured spray and let dry.
- Use a paintbrush and go back into the face details with black paint.
- Stuff some flowers inside the top and plastic skeletons!
If you're asking yourself "What can I make using plastic pumpkin buckets?" check out all our other dollar plastic pumpkin bucket ideas here!