Make personalized ornaments using old scrabble letters from your old game! You can also order scrabble pieces in bulk from Amazon (like I did). I found the green ribbon with red balls on the edge at Michael's. The plaid green/red bows ribbon came from the Dollar Tree.
You can also make holiday words such as peace, joy, winter, jolly, etc.
- Start by laying out a piece of ribbon and putting your scrabble tiles to spell the name. Leave extra space on top for the bow and to fold over.
- Hot glue the pieces on the ribbon then the bow.
- Tie a piece of twine in a circle and put through the top of the ribbon.
- Fold over the ribbon and glue it down.
- Glue on a string of bells in the back or leave as is!