Make a cute scarecrow craft for fall using wine corks! You can buy them in bulk online or get them at craft stores.
This little guy can stand up to display on your mantle or in the kitchen!
Watch it being made in a video…
Wine Cork Scarecrow
- Draw and cut out the scarecrow's face pieces using colored paper.
- Arrange the wine corks on top of each other to get a head shape. If needed cut some corks in half to fit in. After that glue them together.
- Cut the raffia into about 4 inches and glue the pieces to the top of the head. That will be the hair of the scarecrow.
- Fold a paper hat.
- Glue all the face pieces to the head.
- Wrap the silk ribbon around the neck and glue it. Make a bow and glue it to the center.
- Glue the paper hat on the top of the head.