Make darling little handprint/footprint shrinky dink fridge magnets for gifts! They are so easy and adorable! We've also made shrinky dink keychains.
- Start by placing the shrink film flat on a table.
- Have the kids press their hands against a rainbow ink pad.
- Have them firmly press it against the plastic.
- Over the wet ink, shake embossing powder and tap off excess.
- Cut around the edge of the handprint leaving a little space.
- Put parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Bake according to the package directions. (Mine said 325 degrees for 1-3 minutes)
- Let cool then hot glue a small magnet to the back.
- Stick on the fridge or wrap up for a gift!
*The shrinky dinks will curl! Use an oven mitt and press it flat, if it already hardened stick it back in the oven for 2 more minutes. Put something on top of the mitt like a flour container so it stays flat.