Aah, brussel sprouts. The vegetable people either love or hate. My whole life I turned my nose up to them until I tried these roasted brussel sprouts on my keto diet. They are like candy to me, I just can’t stop eating them! I even got my picky husband hooked on them.
Oven Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 lbs brussel sprouts
- 1 TBSP garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut off the ends of the brussel sprouts then cut in half.
- Remove any leaves that fall off.
- Put in a bowl and pour the olive oil on top. Shake until all is covered (NO dry spots!) Add salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Stir.
- Spread out on greased a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until lightly browned.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.