Here is a little taste of summer to keep you warm on those cold winter days!
What you need:
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers.
- 1/4 melted butter.
- About 22 marshmallows.
- 2/3 cup melted chocolate.
What to do:
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix crushed graham crackers & melted butter in a bowl.
- Press mixture into a pie pan.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Place marshmallows on top & bake for an additional 7 minutes.
- Melt chocolate in microwave using 30 second intervals.
- Pour chocolate over marshmallows.
- Allow to cool & enjoy!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.