I made this to go along with my Creamy Tomato & Spinach Tortellini Soup. It complimented it wonderfully. As you will see I had to adjust the size of my because it was too big. I underestimated & didn't want to make another trip to the store. I will include the recipe for a full batch that will fit in the pan.
What you need:
- 1 C spinach
- ½ C crumbled feta cheese
- 2 packs crescent rolls
- 2 TBS butter
- 2 tsp fresh parsley
What to do:
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Open the crescent rolls & flatten them out. Cut each pack into 12 pieces.
- On the first piece place some spinach & feta. Place another piece of dough on top.
- Continue this until you run out of dough.
- Place in a small bread pan.
- Melt butter & add parsley. Pour over the top of the dough.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.Again I apologize for the state of my pan! It was too cold to go out again!!!