I made this to go along with my Creamy Tomato & Spinach Tortellini Soup. It complimented it wonderfully. As you will see I had to adjust the size of my because it was too big. I underestimated & didn’t want to make another trip to the store. I will include the recipe for a full batch that will fit in the pan.
What you need:
- 1 C spinach
- 1/2 C crumbled feta cheese
- 2 packs crescent rolls
- 2 TBS butter
- 2 tsp fresh parsley
What to do:
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Open the crescent rolls & flatten them out. Cut each pack into 12 pieces.
- On the first piece place some spinach & feta. Place another piece of dough on top.
- Continue this until you run out of dough.
- Place in a small bread pan.
- Melt butter & add parsley. Pour over the top of the dough.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.Again I apologize for the state of my pan! It was too cold to go out again!!!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)