This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
I love one sheet pan meals…they make life so much easier! Here’s a delicious recipe on jerk style pork tenderloin! Your family will love it!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Jerk Style Pork Tenderloin Sheet Pan Meal
Yield: 6 servings
- 2 lbs. Pork tenderloin
- 1 lb. Green beans whole with the ends snapped off
- 2 Onions quartered
- 4 tbsp Olive oil divided
- 2 tbsp Thyme
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 1 ½ tsp Allspice
- 1 tsp Cumin
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 Cloves garlic minced divided
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the pork tenderloin/s into the center of a baking sheet, and apply salt and pepper to taste.
- In a mixing bowl, combine 3 tbsp of the olive oil, the paprika, cumin, allspice, cinnamon, thyme and 2 cloves of minced garlic. Stir to combine.
- Pour the jerk marinade over the pork tenderloin/s and rub it in well.
- In a large bowl, combine the green beans and onions. Pour 1 tbsp of olive oil over them along with 2 cloves of minced garlic. Toss to coat.
- Place the seasoned green beans and onions onto the baking sheet around the pork tenderloin/s, and bake for 25-30 minutes until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 155.
- Slice and enjoy!