How to Make Buffalo Chicken Dip in the Crockpot
One of my favorite appetizers to make is crockpot buffalo chicken dip! You literally just dump everything in the slow cooker and turn it on. When the time is done, just stir it up and dip your chips, celery, etc. in!
This version uses canned chicken but you can absolutely shred up a rotisserie chicken or shred a chicken breast too. Enjoy!
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 2 10 oz cans of Premium White Chunk Chicken in Water
- 1 cup of ranch dressing
- ¾ cup Franks RedHot Buffalo Sauce
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 1 ½ cup of shredded cheese I used Mexican Style
- Open and drain all water from the cans of chicken.
- Using a 2 qt crockpot, place a crockpot bag into it (not necessary, but makes clean up so much easier!) and add all ingredients.
- Turn the crockpot on low and stir ever 30 minutes until all combined and hot. About 3 hours.
- Serve & enjoy!