This year I decided not to spend so much money on the fancy little gift bags for Christmas but to make our own! We had all the supplies handy so the only out of pocket money were these paper gift bags (which I scored with a 40% off coupon at Michael's!) The Kids Craft Stars monthly challenge was to make a snowman craft so this fit perfectly!
- Gift bags
- White paint
- Orange, black, and brown card stock paper
- Ribbons, glitter, pom poms, tissue paper, sequins, etc.
Have the kids paint the gift bags with white paint and add some silver sparkles. Cut out the snowman's eyes and mouth pieces with black paper. Twist a piece of orange paper into a cone shape and tape it.
Put dots of glue on the bag to stick all the pieces on. For the nose, just line the bottom of the cone with glue and lay flat to dry. Tape on some snowman arms, add a bow and stuff with presents and tissue paper!
Check out more snowman craft ideas:
- Cotton Ball Snowman
- Yarn Wrapped Cardboard Tube Snowman Craft
- Egg Carton Snowman
- Paper Snowman Craft
- Ice Cream Snowman Craft
- Bottle Cap Printed Snowman Craft
- Mix n Match Stone Snowman Craft
- Two Ways To Cut Snowman Snowflakes
- Pom Pom Snowman Bookmark