If you’re doing the keto diet or a low carb diet, this spinach artichoke stuffed chicken is for you! What burst of flavor without the worry of many carbs! This is my family’s favorite dish, they always go back for seconds!
- 3 -4oz chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon of Italian season
- pinch of salt
- pinch of ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups of spinach, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup of chives cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup of Parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup of mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup of marinated artichoke, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Season chicken with Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. With a knife cut the center of the chicken,
lengthwise in half -but not all the way through, to create a pocket.
3. In a small bowl, add in stuffing ingredients and mix it together.
4. Divide the stuffing mixture into the center of all three chicken breasts. With a few toothpicks,
secure the edges of the chicken breasts to keep mixture inside.
5. In a large oven safe skillet over medium high heat, add in oil. Once oil has warmed, add in
chicken breasts to the skillet. Brown both sides of the chicken breasts, 3-4 minutes on each side,
until a golden color.
6. Place skillet into the oven and continue cooking chicken for 9-11 minutes, until chicken is cooked
thoroughly. Remove chicken from the oven and allow to rest 5 minutes before removing the
toothpicks and serve.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.