Try making these delicious caramel goodness cookie bars for a potluck or party! There will be no leftovers!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Rolo Cookie Bars
- 1 Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 1 egg
- 1 stick unsalted butter – softened
- 3.4 oz box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup chopped up rolos + a few extra for decorating the top
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare an 8 inch baking dish with either non stick spray or line the pan with foil and spray that with non stick spray.
- In a large bowl, add the cookie mix, egg, butter and pudding mix and mix on low speed (or with a spoountil everything is well combined. The mixture should look like soft cookie dough. With a spoon, mix in the chopped up rolos.
- Pour the mixture into your prepared pan, press it out evenly and top with the extra rolos. Bake for about 30 minutes (until the sides are golden brown).
- Set the pan out to cool completely before cutting into bars. Enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.