Here’s an easy dessert for kids this summer ~ s’more banana boats! They also work great over a campfire or in the oven.
- Chocolate chips
- Small marshmallows
- Graham crackers
- Peel a banana (make sure it’s ripe) and cut a slit down the middle. Split it open but not all the way through.
- Fill the inside of the banana with as many marshmallows and chocolate chips that you want!
- Set the banana on a square piece of aluminum foil and “tent” it so it won’t melt to the foil.
- Grill for 5-6 minutes or put in the oven for the same amount of time.
- Open the tin foil, crunch up a graham cracker and let the banana cool.
- Dig in!
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.