If you're having a St. Patrick's day party or just packing a lunch for your little ones...make these adorable oreo treats! They are so easy to make and everyone will love them. You could also buy shamrock shape sprinkles to make them even more special, hehe!
- Double Stuffed Oreos (or regular works)
- Green and White Melting Chocolate/ Candy Melts
- Green and White Sprinkles
- Wax or parchment paper
- Melt chocolate in a microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds at a time until it is melted. You can buy green candy melts or just add food coloring to white chocolate!
- Dip the oreo halfway into the chocolate and lay it on a sheet of parchment or wax paper.
- Take the green sprinkles and shake it onto the cookie while the chocolate is still warm.
- Let them sit and harden for 20 minutes. Take them off and enjoy! They look great lined up on a platter.