Make some cheesecake santa strawberry treats for Christmas!
- 16 oz package of strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese block (room temp)
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- mini chocolate chips, to decorate
- Cut off the stem as straight as you can. This will be santa’s bottom.
- Cut off the top 1/3rd strawberry to make the “hat”
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla.
- Fill a piping bag with the mixture and squirt some on the bottom piece, top with the hat and add some buttons.
- Stick on a chocolate chip for the eyes. Chill and serve!
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.