These sugar cookie truffles are devine! A true crowd pleaser for the holidays. You can either use a sugar cookie pouch or just buy a box of them already made!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Sugar Cookie Truffles
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix 1 lb 5 oz.
- 3 oz Cream Cheese
- ¼ cup Vanilla Frosting
- White Chocolate Chips
- Prepare sugar cookie mix per the directions on the bag.
- Bake the cookies as drop cookies at 350 degrees for 7-9 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once cookies are baked, allow them to cool completely.
- Add the cookies to a food processor and pulse until cookies are fine crumbs.
- Add the cream cheese and vanilla frosting to the cookie crumbs. Combine well.
- Use your hands to roll mixture into 1 inch balls. Put the rolled balls into the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate chips in a double boiler.
- Dip frozen sugar cookie balls into melted chocolate. Remove with a fork and allow excess to drip off into the double boiler.
- Place dipped sugar cookie balls onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Add colorful sprinkles while the chocolate is still wet.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.