This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
I love avocados and mexican food! This is our family's favorite dinner idea...even my 2 year old will eat it!
- 4 burrito sized tortillas
- 1 pound grilled chicken
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded (or mozzarella)
- ¼ cup salsa
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Grill your chicken (or buy already made in store) and chop it up.
- Cut avocado into cubes and chop the cilantro.
- Mix chicken, avocado, cheese, salsa, cilantro, and sour cream in a bowl.
- Spoon mixture into tortillas and wrap both ends tight.
- Spray a pan then fry each side for 2 minutes or use a panini maker to get nice char marks.