The 4th of July is coming up and I picked out my favorite handprint/footprint crafts that you can make with your kiddos to celebrate! You can make simple paper art projects, put them on canvases, or even on t-shirts! Just click on the links below to get the tutorial on how to make them.
- Footprint Flag Craft – Make little American flags on poles!
- Handprint American Flag Craft – Darling little keepsake to make.
- 4th of July Handprint Wreath – Perfect art project to hang up on the front door for the 4th.
- Handprint Flag T-Shirt– Easy craft for the kids to make and wear to a parade!
- Handprint Fireworks– Make some glittery fireworks on paper.
- Toilet Roll Handprint Bald Eagle– Turn a toilet paper roll into an eagle using handprints as wings!
- Footprint Firecrackers– These are adorable and would make great decor for the house.
- Footprint Rocketship– Make a fun USA rocketship with your kids.
- Handprint/Footprint Flag Canvas– Have the kids use both their hands and feet to create this masterpiece.
- Handprint Firecracker T-Shirt– The cutest shirts ever made!
Check out our other 4th of July crafts for the kids to make, too!Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.