The 4th of July is coming up and I picked out my favorite handprint/footprint crafts that you can make with your kiddos to celebrate! You can make simple paper art projects, put them on canvases, or even on t-shirts! Just click on the links below to get the tutorial on how to make them.
- Footprint Flag Craft - Make little American flags on poles!
- Handprint American Flag Craft - Darling little keepsake to make.
- 4th of July Handprint Wreath - Perfect art project to hang up on the front door for the 4th.
- Handprint Flag T-Shirt- Easy craft for the kids to make and wear to a parade!
- Handprint Fireworks- Make some glittery fireworks on paper.
- Toilet Roll Handprint Bald Eagle- Turn a toilet paper roll into an eagle using handprints as wings!
- Footprint Firecrackers- These are adorable and would make great decor for the house.
- Footprint Rocketship- Make a fun USA rocketship with your kids.
- Handprint/Footprint Flag Canvas- Have the kids use both their hands and feet to create this masterpiece.
- Handprint Firecracker T-Shirt- The cutest shirts ever made!
Check out our other 4th of July crafts for the kids to make, too!