If you're having a 4th of July or Memorial Day party, consider making these adorable red, white and blue strawberries! Not only are they a healthier option than most desserts, but they are surely a crowd pleaser. I brought these to a party and EVERYONE just loved them!
How to Make Red, White, and Blue Strawberries
- Blue Sprinkles
- White chocolate I like Ghirardelli White Melting Wafers
- Wash your strawberries and wipe them dry with a towel.
- Melt the chocolate wafers and dip half the strawberry into it.
- Have a small bowl full of blue sprinkles and dip the very ends of the fruit into it.
- Set on a parchment paper topped cookie sheet and put them in the fridge for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve to your party guests!