If you’re having a 4th of July or Memorial Day party, consider making these adorable red, white and blue strawberries! Not only are they a healthier option than most desserts, but they are surely a crowd pleaser. I brought these to a party and EVERYONE just loved them!
How to Make Red, White, and Blue Strawberries
1. Wash your strawberries and wipe them dry with a towel.
2. Grab a container of cool whip and dip half the strawberry into it (you could also use white chocolate!)
3. Have a small bowl full of blue sprinkles and dip the very ends of the fruit into it.
4. Set on a plate or cookie sheet in rows, and put them in the fridge for 5-10 minutes.
5. Serve to your party guests!
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.