I got these Valentine heart napkins on clearance last year and thought I should put them to use this year! They make fun Valentine mason jar luminaries!
You can use any design of napkin you want and make a bunch with the kids!
We love easy Valentine's Day crafts!
Valentine's Day Mason Jar Luminaries
- Mason Jar
- Valentine napkin
- Mod Podge
- Battery Operated Tea Light
- Start by taking apart your valentine napkin if it has 2 layers.
- Measure around your jar and cut excess. Using your brush, put mod podge on a small section then stick the napkin on.
- Continue to go around the jar with mod podge and fold the napkin over. Mod podge on top when you're done too. Let dry.
- Tie a ribbon around the rim and add a tea light inside!