Make some delicious apple cider sangria drinks this fall! So refreshing!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Apple Cider Sangria
- 2 large red apples -cored and sliced thin I used Honeycrisp apples
- 1 large orange - thinly sliced and quartered
- 1 Bartlett pear - cored and diced
- 1 cup frozen cranberries
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 2 cups spiced apple cider
- 1 bottle white wine Pinot Grigio or Chardonnay
- For garnish - cinnamon sticks star of anise pods
- Add the apples, orange, pear and cranberries to a large pitcher or wine decanter.
- Place the cinnamon sticks on top of the fruit.
- Add the lemon juice, white wine and spiced apple cider. Stir a few times.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours before serving to allow all of the flavors to blend.
- To serve, place 2-3 ice cubes into each glass and add the apple cider sangria. Garnish with a cinnamon stick and star of anise pod.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.