This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our Disclosure Policy.
Make some delicious apple cider sangria drinks this fall! So refreshing! Make sure to also try our caramel apple cocktail, too!
Apple Cider Sangria
- 2 large red apples -cored and sliced thin I used Honeycrisp apples
- 1 large orange - thinly sliced and quartered
- 1 Bartlett pear - cored and diced
- 1 cup frozen cranberries
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 2 cups spiced apple cider
- 1 bottle white wine Pinot Grigio or Chardonnay
- For garnish - cinnamon sticks star of anise pods
- Add the apples, orange, pear and cranberries to a large pitcher or wine decanter.
- Place the cinnamon sticks on top of the fruit.
- Add the lemon juice, white wine and spiced apple cider. Stir a few times.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours before serving to allow all of the flavors to blend.
- To serve, place 2-3 ice cubes into each glass and add the apple cider sangria. Garnish with a cinnamon stick and star of anise pod.