If you’re lazy like me, you will love this lazy lasagna recipe! It tastes great and is so quick to make for the family.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Lazy Lasagna: Baked Ravioli Casserole
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 jar approximately 24 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 1 bag approximately 25 ounces square shaped cheese ravioli (no need to thaw)
- 1 1/3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
- In a medium skillet, crumble and brown the ground beef over medium heat until completely browned. Drain off the excess fat.
- Reserve ¾ cup of the spaghetti sauce; set aside. Add the remaining spaghetti sauce to the skillet with the ground beef. Stir well then cover and simmer over medium-low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Spread ¼ cup of the reserved spaghetti sauce into the bottom of a 9×13 inch glass baking dish. Arrange one third of the frozen ravioli in a single layer in the pan.
- Top the ravioli in the pan with half of the ground beef mixture, then sprinkle with 1/3 cup of the shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Place another 1/3 of the frozen ravioli in a single layer over the meat sauce and cheese. Top with the rest of the meat sauce and another 1/3 cup of the shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Place the final 1/3 of the frozen ravioli on top of the casserole. Top with the remaining ½ cup of the spaghetti sauce. Sprinkle with the remaining 2/3 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake the casserole at 350F for 30-40 minutes, until the cheese is completely melted and beginning to bubble around the edges.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.