Looking for a small gift idea for co-workers, friends, or stocking stuffers?! Make these cute little gum snowmen. They are SO easy to make and CHEAP!!
The only downside to making these are that most stores now put these individual pieces in a container so your best bet is to buy online! I used Trident White Sugar Free Gum but you can also use Dentyne Ice and Eclipse!
- Gum packet Trident White, Dentyne Ice, Eclipse brands
- Pipe cleaner
- Tiny Pom Poms
- Low Heat Hot glue gun
- Black and orange sharpie
- Start by cutting strips of 3 pieces of gum.
- Draw on a sharpie face (black eyes, mouth, and buttons) and an orange nose.
- Tie a ribbon around the 1st gum piece. Curl the ends with a scissors. (Optional) Cut a small piece of pipe cleaner and curve it over the top of the gum. Glue on with 2 pom poms to look like ear muffs.
- Hand out for gifts or stocking stuffers!
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.