Make these delicious deviled eggs for a party, they are THE BEST!!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
- 1 dozen large eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 Tablespoons sweet relish juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
- Pinch of kosher salt
- Fresh chives chopped, for garnish
- Ground paprika for garnish
- Place the eggs in a single layer on the bottom of a large saucepan. Add enough cold water to cover the eggs completely by one inch.
- Bring to a boil on medium heat. Remove from heat and cover the saucepan. Allow to sit for 10-12 minutes.
- Drain the hot water from the saucepan and replace it with cold water covering the eggs completely. Allow the eggs to sit in the cold water for 5 minutes to cool down.
- Remove the eggs from the saucepan. Gently tap each egg on your work surface until each shell is cracked all over. Hold each egg under running cold water and peel the the shell off each egg.
- Slice each egg, lengthwise. Gently scoop out the yolk and place the yolk in a medium mixing bowl.
- Mash the yolk completely with a fork. Add the mayonnaise, mustard, relish juice, garlic salt, onion powder, pepper, paprika and salt. Stir well to incorporate all of the ingredients.
- Transfer to a piping bag or large ziploc bag with the corner cut off. Pipe the filling into each of the egg halves.
- Garnish with a sprinkling of paprika and a few chopped chives.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.