Make these fun candy corn floats for the kids this Halloween! So easy and delicious.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
Candy Corn Floats
- 3-4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup orange soda
- Whipped cream for topping
- Sprinkles and candy corn for topping.
- Add your ice cream to your glass.
- Pour in pineapple juice, then orange soda. Top with whipped cream and sprinkles or candy corn. Enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.