Make this low carb stuffed jalapeno, bacon wrapped chicken for dinner! It is so delicious and works perfectly for the keto diet.
- 4 boneless chicken thighs (or breasts), opened and pounded
- 4 oz of softened cream cheese
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup of cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½-1 jalapeno, seeds removed and thinly diced
- 12 slices of bacon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl mix together cream cheese, cheddar cheese, cilantro, salt, pepper, and jalapeno
- Layer three bacon slices side by side, lay a cut side open chicken thigh, over the bacon in the
center. Spread 2 tablespoons of cream cheese mixture over the chicken. Take one end of the bacon
slice and bring it to the other end and roll the chicken and bacon together to create a single
- Place bacon seam side down onto a baking dish or pan and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until
chicken has cooked thoroughly and bacon is crisp.
Chive flavored cream cheese would be amazing in the mixture, or green onions added to mixture.