This Galaxy slime is out of this world!!!
- Clear Glue
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 C hot water
- Contact solution
- Glitter (silver, purple, dark blue, light blue, light pink, & pink)
Let’s make some slime…
1. Add hot water to a small bowl. Stir in the baking soda until completely dissolved.
2. Pour glue into a separate bowl.
3. Add the water/baking soda mixture to the glue & stir well.
4. Stir in the contact solution, a little at a time until the mixture starts to clump up. Add more solution until it is no longer sticky.
5. Add the glitter & fold in.
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.