We made some cute bunny butt flower pot crafts today! The white pom poms make it look like the bunny is digging in the garden or dirt. I found the carrots and the little pot of flowers at Michael's craft store. These would make darling little Easter centerpieces of name holders!
Bunny Butt Flower Pot Craft
- Large pom pom
- Small/medium pom pom
- Hot glue gun/ elmer's glue
- Pink, White, and brown Felt
- Fake flowers, carrots, etc.
- Small Flower Pot
- Start by cutting out 2 small ovals in the white felt. Cut 6 tiny small pink felt circles and 2 small ovals.
- Glue the feet together.
- Stuff the flower pot with flowers or brown felt and carrots.
- Hot glue on the inside edge and stick the large pom pom. Hold for 20 seconds.
- Glue the small pom pom on top to make it look like the bunny's tail.
- Glue the felt feet half on the pom pom and half on the flower pot.