This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Here's an easy Easter craft to make with your kids...a flower pot bunny!
Flower Pot Bunny Craft
- Flower pot
- Wood bead
- Googly eyes
- Black sharpie
- White and pink acrylic paint
- Paint the flower pot with white acrylic paint. Let dry.
- Cut two ears out of burlap and then two smaller ovals out of the pink ribbon.
- Glue them to a popsicle stick.
- Pull the shreds from the cut burlap to get twine whiskers.
- Water down your pink acrylic paint and make blush for cheeks. Glue on googly eyes, whiskers, and wooden bead.
- Put a dab of hot glue on the hole of the flower pot and stick in both popsicle stick ears.
- Draw a mouth and freckles with the sharpie.
- Glue a bow on the top of the flower pot to cover the popsicle sticks.