This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, thank you!
Make these easy BBQ bacon wrapped shrimp for party appetizers! They are a huge hit every time I make them!
BBQ Bacon Shrimp
- 24 Large cooked shrimp deveined/shelled with tails
- 1 cup bbq sauce
- 1 package bacon
- Thaw your shrimp by placing them in a strainer, running them under cold water for several minutes and patting them dry.
- Place the shrimp in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees and line two baking sheets with aluminum foil.
- Remove the bacon from the package and cut the bacon in half.
- Lay each piece of bacon out on the pan and cook for about 5-6 minutes.
- While cooking, scoop the bbq sauce onto your shrimp and toss.
- Line two more baking pans with parchment paper and wrap each piece of BBQ shrimp with a piece of bacon, leaving the tail open and place onto your planking sheet.
- Place the pans of bacon wrapped shrimp under the broiler and cook on 425 degrees for 15 minutes until shrimp is cooked and bacon is crisp.