I love Caramel Apples. They are the one thing I look forward to during the summer season. But once you get past out outside layer it’s pretty boring. Plus, have you ever seen a child try to eat a caramel apple? This recipe taste just like our favorite summertime treat!
What you need:
- 2 c milk
- 1 box french vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 container whipped topping
- 2 small granny smith apples
- 20 fun sized snicker bars
What to do:
1) Make pudding according to box in a large bowl.
2) Peal and chop the apples into small pieces. (I used my ninja for this)
3) Unwrap and chop the snickers into small pieces. (I also used my ninja for this)
4) Fold in the whipped topping.
5) Stir in the apples & snickers pieces.
6) Refrigerate for 1 hour. Enjoy!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)