Make cauliflower rice hash browns for breakfast and save on the carbs! Perfect for the keto diet or a low carb diet. This was made by Tracy Miller!
- 2 bags of green giant riced cauliflower
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- Sea salt, pepper, garlic powder, italian seasoning (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Microwave each bag of cauliflower for 5 minutes.
- Let cool, put in bowl.
- Mix in 2 cups of cheese and an egg.
- Add Himalaya sea salt, pepper, garlic and italian seasoning.
- Put parchment paper on cookie sheet.
- Use a biscuit cutter (I used the lid of a mason jar, thanks to my brilliant mother) and spoon mixture into cutter.
- Cook on top rack for 25 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Makes 16Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.