This delicious side dish was made by Cara Inman! It’s perfect if you’re on a low carb or keto diet! Pairs perfectly with any meat.
Loaded Cauliflower Recipe
- Cauliflower head
- Avocado oil
- 6 oz cheddar cheese
- 4 strips of Bacon
- Green onion
- Take one thing of cauliflower, cut it into florets, and boil it in salted water until fork tender. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cook the bacon and chop it up.
- Put avocado oil on baking sheet. Mash the florets gently with a potato masher.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese and bacon. Cut green onions and sprinkle on top.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
Check out our other keto recipes here!
Make sure to follow Crafty Morning on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram or subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter! :)
This post may contain affiliate links, read our Disclosure Policy for more information.